stuck at 8% official W10Mobile update

rohitsars

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey, here in India; using Microsoft Lumia 640XL. I have received official windows 10 mobile update, but its not getting downloaded. It has stuck on 8% since last 4 hours. I even tried soft reset and hard reset but still it doesn't work. For me its an sad feeling in happy times. If anyone knows how to fix this problem then please reply to this post asap. Thank you in advance.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Make sure you have enough free storage space to download and unpack the update. And don't ask me how much that needs to be, because MS don't mention such important points. Also, whilst testing on my L930 W10 has managed 3 different crashes since install/hard reset last night. W8.1 never crashed. If my testing continues to be this good I will be moving back to W8. You may want to consider waiting until W10 is fully stable.

Rahul Guliyani 92

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Make sure you're connected to high speed wifi and do not disconnect. I've updated two phones to win 10 on insider. Both were stuck on 8% and shot up to 50-60. It usually gets stuck at 8% on display but its actually downloading normally. Be patient n stay connected

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2