Looks like I shouldn't update....

Axel Ridd

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. 2 days ago I update my 640XL to windows 10 mobile. Since I update some bugs appear in the horizon.
1) Live tiles move from top to bottom. Sometimes while I was trying to make my start screen look good I saw my upper tiles move to bottom. Of course without touch em
2) after update my primary email is useless. I can't export apps and add it to outlook nail and calendar.
3) last but not least: Cellular data... I can't browse with my cellular data megabytes. Everything is slower than death, apps load slow and this is embarrassing...

I know a hard reset may fix all that but I don't wanna do it. In fact I have it for last solution cause I have many many Apps that must come back after update and it's a big thing. Soooo dear friends does any of you have the same problem with me? Or any of you know solutions? Any response is appreciated. Thanks

zeljkos

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
use factory reset option, windows recovery tool atm install 8.1 only

I also had problem with updating, 107 is total garbage and can not update to 164, must first to factory reset (some call it hard reset)

ahmadsamhann

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I was being stubborn for refusing to HR. but believe me man. HR fixes most of the problem! I used to have mail syncing issue. plus it less sluggish. but WP8.1 is smoother tho.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. 2 days ago I update my 640XL to windows 10 mobile. Since I update some bugs appear in the horizon.
1) Live tiles move from top to bottom. Sometimes while I was trying to make my start screen look good I saw my upper tiles move to bottom. Of course without touch em
2) after update my primary email is useless. I can't export apps and add it to outlook nail and calendar.
3) last but not least: Cellular data... I can't browse with my cellular data megabytes. Everything is slower than death, apps load slow and this is embarrassing...

I know a hard reset may fix all that but I don't wanna do it. In fact I have it for last solution cause I have many many Apps that must come back after update and it's a big thing. Soooo dear friends does any of you have the same problem with me? Or any of you know solutions? Any response is appreciated. Thanks

well as you are not in any mood to hard reset, theres another way to fix that and it is to wait for future updates. :)

As it is recommended to do a hard reset after upgrading i insist that you hard reset . you will be amazed how better your device will be then :)

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I did my first hard reset yesterday after installing the last 4 or 5 updates without one. W10M is definitely running much better on my 920 now, and battery life is good too. I'm not nearly as upset about the 920 not getting an official update now as I was. I can live with this.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
You can check in windows blog for Os changes they release for WP 10M and PC almost every other week. So they're taking our feedback and making it better. So Wp10 is still a buggy OS and will need further progress.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon