Why I can't install Slack on my computer ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello,

My computer is on Windows 10. Suddenly, last week Slack crashed and didn't want to wok anymore. So I decided to uninstall it but it was very, very difficult to succeed and uninstall it !. I tried to install it again but impossible. I have verified the restrictions and used a tool to repair them. My computer seems clean, but always impossible to install Slack. I have contacted Microsoft they said : It's not our problem. For the precedent versions, they have a Fix-It for this kind of problem but nothing for Windows 10. Their FAQ is very poor regarding to Windows 10, except to download it ! Somebody can help me. I am French and is searchinf from one week. Sorry for my faults in English and thank you for your help.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok. Slack isn't a Microsoft app, so you can try to contact the developer directly via Twitter @SlackHQ

You can also open Slack in a web browser at http::/<your slack team name>.slack.com and using the support options from there.

When describing problems in running or installing apps, detailing any error codes/messages really helps in diagnosing the issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon