After Upgrade and reset Glance and motion data missing, not available as updates..

DEATH INC

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Reset my phone on 10586.164 and did not restore from backup, all apps set to install on internal storage. I am missing Glance settings and motion data from the extras menu, perhaps some other stuff. Have checked for updates on the windows store several times but they are not popping up.

Used Device recovery to go back to 8.1, upgraded again and reset after installing 10.... Same thing again. Should I try resetting after .107 and then upgrading to .164 instead? I don't recall this ever being an issue before. Trying to avoid updating without a reset for obvious reasons...

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Download all the WM10 compatible system apps from this thread:
forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile-how-guides/397634-[apps]-lumia-oem-system-apps-wm10.html

Then check for updates, you should be all set after that.

DEATH INC

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Download all the WM10 compatible system apps from this thread:
forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile-how-guides/397634-[apps]-lumia-oem-system-apps-wm10.html

Then check for updates, you should be all set after that.

Sweet it worked, installed them and there was an update for Glance, but not motion data. Perhaps there wasn't one for that. Thanks a lot!

Although the weird thing is in the store when I go to my apps they are still listed under "Doesn't work on this device". Something Microsoft just has to fix I suppose. Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon