Off topic

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Feature help: Win 10m home button

It's so that you don't have to stretch your finger to the top when using one handed mode. Helps you reach things at the top of the screen r when using one hand.

Cheers.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Moved to appropriate area...

Windows 10 Mobile How-To Guides is for write ups of prepackaged solutions... Not for leading questions on issues not yet resolved.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Hi guys,
I know most of Windows Mobile users are running latest update of windows10m. That's why I'm going to ask some....

When I pressed Home button for 1-2 seconds, then half of my phone screen is occupied by a blank window.
What is the use of that feature?

Don't you read the little text notice, do you? :asleep:

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site

Originally posted by Maurizio Troso
Originally Posted by Aman Deep Singh
Hi guys,
I know most of Windows Mobile users are running latest update of windows10m. That's why I'm going to ask some....

When I pressed Home button for 1-2 seconds, then half of my phone screen is occupied by a blank window.
What is the use of that feature?

Don't you read the little text notice, do you? :asleep:

I didn't 'cz I got my phone updated from MS Reseller...& they even didn't tell me about this.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I didn't 'cz I got my phone updated from MS Reseller...& they even didn't tell me about this.

I think he may have been referring to the small text blurb that appears in the black space, cluing the user into what's going on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddacker