Not getting notifications for apps on Win 10 Mobile

MayoVitalis

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
My phone (Lumia 640XL DS) using Windows 10 Mobile stops getting notifications for some apps for example WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Facebook. It's really annoying because I miss a lot of messages on those messaging apps. Anyone experiencing this bug too? It works for a couple of hours after I restart my phone and then I get the bug again, tried even to soft reset my phone but it gets back again... The text messages app works normally and doesn't bug out.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
My phone (Lumia 640XL DS) using Windows 10 Mobile stops getting notifications for some apps for example WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Facebook. It's really annoying because I miss a lot of messages on those messaging apps. Anyone experiencing this bug too? It works for a couple of hours after I restart my phone and then I get the bug again, tried even to soft reset my phone but it gets back again... The text messages app works normally and doesn't bug out.

Only hard reset resolves iussue

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Are you 100% sure about that, bcz my push notifications are not working well since day 1 i bought phone?

If you don't tell things before >.< did you made all core apps updates? Check in Store.
However, when you bought the phone, it had 8.1 NOT 10. And it's very recommended to do a hard reset AFTER win10mobile upgrade, or all apps could be not correctly updated to win10 version

tripp 3p

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
If you don't tell things before >.< did you made all core apps updates? Check in Store.
However, when you bought the phone, it had 8.1 NOT 10. And it's very recommended to do a hard reset AFTER win10mobile upgrade, or all apps could be not correctly updated to win10 version

All apps are updated. Anyway i will try hard reset, thanks.

MayoVitalis

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
The thing is I hard reseted my phone before updating and everything has been working fine but I stop getting notifications. While I was going to school my phone randomly connected to a WiFi network and my phone was flooded with notifications from all apps... Maybe it's some issue with my home WiFi but as I said it worked a couple of days normally and now it started acting wierd... I hope this gets somehow fixed in the next update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786