If I perform a hard reset on my Windows 10 Mobile, will I have the Lumia camera again?Does anyone know?

alexvovo

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
If i perform a hard reset on windows 10 mobile, will i have lumia camera again?Does anyone know?

I don't find windows camera good compared to lumia camera on 930.. How can i have it back?

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: If i perform a hard reset on windows 10 mobile, will i have lumia camera again?Does anyone know?

Afaik, you can install the WP8.1 version of Lumia Camera but cannot use it on W10M. I had very recently installed it on my phone being fed up of Windows Camera's poor quality. But the app simply had a good bye message and a button to open the built in Camera app. So, I think there's no way to have Lumia Camera on W10M, unfortunately.

r2SN

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: If i perform a hard reset on windows 10 mobile, will i have lumia camera again?Does anyone know?

Afaik, you can install the WP8.1 version of Lumia Camera but cannot use it on W10M. I had very recently installed it on my phone being fed up of Windows Camera's poor quality. But the app simply had a good bye message and a button to open the built in Camera app. So, I think there's no way to have Lumia Camera on W10M, unfortunately.

Nope the Lumia Camera will work,unless you update it to the version available on W10 store. When you update from 8.1,the Lumia camera will stay. Microsoft made a new update that rendered it useless

alexvovo

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site

I'm already on w10 mobile.. So i have to go back to 8.1, then update to W10 and leave lumia camera as it is,right?

r2SN

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site

I'm already on w10 mobile.. So i have to go back to 8.1, then update to W10 and leave lumia camera as it is,right?
do a hard reset first on w10,the Lumia camera will work,at least that is what i am thinking

Grant Taylor3

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site

Lumia Camera only works on the Lumia 1020 under Windows 10 Mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon