How can I get the App's share feature working?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

App's share feature not working

Hi everybody! I have been experiencing issues since the last two or three builds of W10M Insider Preview. The main problem is that I no longer can use the "share button/option" present in almost every app. Let's say: I am navigating through my pictures in the "Photos" app. Then I find one that I want to share with a Whatsapp friend. I tap on the share button, and I expect to see a list of available apps. But instead of that, the screen blinks and does nothing.
This happens in every other app I try to use the share feature. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: App's share feature not working

Hi everybody! I have been experiencing issues since the last two or three builds of W10M Insider Preview. The main problem is that I no longer can use the "share button/option" present in almost every app. Let's say: I am navigating through my pictures in the "Photos" app. Then I find one that I want to share with a Whatsapp friend. I tap on the share button, and I expect to see a list of available apps. But instead of that, the screen blinks and does nothing.
This happens in every other app I try to use the share feature. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

have you tried a soft reset? restarting the phone

What build are you on at the moment? And which phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2