Export custom Google Map to WP10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Export custom Google Map to WP10

My girlfriend created a set of custom markers on a Google Map for an upcoming trip, stuff like places to see, museums, and so on.

She is now trying to get these custom markers to show on her Lumia, but... well, GMaps renders like total sh*t on IE/Edge. Is there any way to export these custom markers and make them show up on WP8.1/10?

(This was followed by the usual rant on "I'm switching to Android, nothing works on Windows Phone!")

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Export custom Google Map to WP10

My girlfriend created a set of custom markers on a Google Map for an upcoming trip, stuff like places to see, museums, and so on.

She is now trying to get these custom markers to show on her Lumia, but... well, GMaps renders like total sh*t on IE/Edge. Is there any way to export these custom markers and make them show up on WP8.1/10?

(This was followed by the usual rant on "I'm switching to Android, nothing works on Windows Phone!")

That's not MS guilty, Google declared war to Windows Mobile years ago, breaking all official google support to Windows app (There was a Google Maps for Windows and Edge in 8.1...)

Search in store if there's some 3rd party converter... or try googling

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac