Does living image feature suppose to work on Lumia 735 (or will be)

Gyorgy Laszlo

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
It's kinda funny how hard it is to find any information about anything related to windows phone 10...
I'm losing my patiend day by day. In march I was enable to shoot 2 living pictures on my Lumia 735 altough I didn't know anything about this feature.
I accidentally discovered that the pictures are "alive" after I took the shots. One day later every option was gone. Right now in Hungary I have OS build number 10.0.105.86.218 (version 1511)
Can't see clock on locked screen but the method is built in the phone.. OK i know get a better phone.
Don't have OIS (optical image stabilization).. OK i know get a better phone.
Well now I guess this living image will be the same.. get a better windows phone.
Everything I mentioned above would be alright if (IF!) there wouln't be missing applications because of the OS itself.
But there is a lot of stuff missing from WP.. even Cortana in my region. HERE apps removed.
I give one more month for them to show me they care about the community but I think I already know how it's gonna end.
So far only dissapointment since WP10 got released..

Gyorgy Laszlo

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I want to know if I can use the living image feature on my device. I was able to use once, but now it's just not working. (the option is there: its on but the pictures are not moving)

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Check the feedback app on your 735.
Search for "Living image" see if there are others who have reported this.

I'm not on a device under 10 at the moment, I do think Living image was disabled for some reason in the default camera application under WM10.
Some one else here will be of more help I'm sure.

Good luck and welcome on board Gyorgy...

Gyorgy Laszlo

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Do you have Windows 10 on your phone ? If so what version ?
Guytronic mentioned it might be disabled in 10 and now I'm not sure when did I install windows 10 probably I had 8.1 when the pictures were made not sure. Just hope it's gonna be enabled someday in 10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon