Top of screen not working on lumia 930 after windows 10 installation

Jeroen Luttikholt

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
On my lumia 930 i have installed Windows 10 phone a while back. After the update it is not posible to use buttons on the top of the screen. For example the quick foto acces in the photo app cant be used, notifications can't be opend, menu in spotify does not work.

I have waited several updates hoping it will solve the problem but it is not. Also searching google or this forum is not giving any information. Therefore i am hoping someone here has as solution.
WphoneScreen.jpg

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
On my lumia 930 i have installed Windows 10 phone a while back. After the update it is not posible to use buttons on the top of the screen. For example the quick foto acces in the photo app cant be used, notifications can't be opend, menu in spotify does not work.

I have waited several updates hoping it will solve the problem but it is not. Also searching google or this forum is not giving any information. Therefore i am hoping someone here has as solution.
View attachment 125449
Did you tried a soft reset? vol down + power

Jeroen Luttikholt

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
It is the bug. You did not install the windows 10 correctly or slow downloading may lead this issue.Give your phone to MICROSOST CARE .

Just tried a soft reset but it does not solve the problem. When sending the phone to microsoftcare are there cost involved or is it waranty. and if i send it where can i find the adres?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon