Google Apps

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone. Just wondering, anyone heard if Google will release apps for W10M? Is there any plan like this?

Nothing so far on whether Google will be releasing apps for the windows 10 ecosystem. There are plenty of good alternatives you can try out. Any specific app that you're looking for?

panos_mir

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Nothing so far on whether Google will be releasing apps for the windows 10 ecosystem. There are plenty of good alternatives you can try out. Any specific app that you're looking for?

I know that there are very good alternatives. But today is Sunday! :p I was drinking coffee and wondering :) hehe

Sent from mTalk

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Biggest thing I heard is that Microsoft and Google patched up a few differences, but last I recall, Google's CEO is anti-Microsoft, sadly.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Google's CEO is anti-Microsoft, sadly.

You mean Sundar Pichai? Who told you that? Because, he himself has said so neither explicitly nor implicitly.

And as for the Google apps, they won't be coming to WM anytime soon. Rivalry b/w Microsoft and Google is not the actual reason for that. Just think, why don't developers build apps for WM? Because of WM's dismal market share. Then for Google, focusing on its own products is a priority, not WM. If WM had a considerably large user base, then Google might have developed apps for it.

Last edited:

mryan55

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Not happening in all likelihood. Just set up Google and Google Apps for Business in Outlook... They'll work fine, with contacts and calendar integration also available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes