What's a good to do list app?

LarsCor

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, I was wondering if and which to do list apps you are using. Sometimes I use OneNote, sometimes I ask Cortana to remind me stuff, but neither have a decent live tile. Wunderlist lacks a live tile as well as cortana integration, and I'm not a big fan of To-doist either. Basically looking for a app that lets me easily dot down what I need to do/remember (preferably using cortana), and will show me with a live tile whatever I dotted down. So I can say: "have to write this article", and the live tile will remember me of this.

Any suggestions?

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
re:

I really like TinyDo, but it lacks Cortana integration.
I reached out to Wunderlist a while back regarding live tiles on W10M and they said it's in the works. Probably not a high priority for them, unfortunately.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
re:

Hi guys, I was wondering if and which to do list apps you are using. Sometimes I use OneNote, sometimes I ask Cortana to remind me stuff, but neither have a decent live tile. Wunderlist lacks a live tile as well as cortana integration, and I'm not a big fan of To-doist either. Basically looking for a app that lets me easily dot down what I need to do/remember (preferably using cortana), and will show me with a live tile whatever I dotted down. So I can say: "have to write this article", and the live tile will remember me of this.

Any suggestions?

Taskcrunch is a free third party app for Todoist ,has a live tile,gives reminders,does not have any ads and works smoothly on Windows 8.1 and W10. It does not have Cortana integration but you can set recurring reminders,even twice weekly, every two months or three months etc.
You can try out Onedo,it has very good live tile which you can customise.
One Calendar is also a good app and you can get multiple tasks on lock screen too if you enable it.My Calendar has tasks option which is not there in Outlook calendar.

I use Wunderlist nowadays because it has an integration with calendars,but I really wish it had a live tile.

Last edited:

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I wish Wunderlist, a Microsoft company, would sync (two way) with the Tasks in desktop Outlook. It is a highly asked for feature in their User Voice website.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
re:

I use Wunderlist. It syncs across Windows Phone (or Windows 10 Mobile), Windows PC, iOS, and Android - very useful for sharing and assigning tasks to different individuals who use different platforms, e.g. your family or an organization.

LarsCor

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Sticked to Wunderlist in the end as well, thanks for the imput everyone :) Really like the calendar intergration, kind of makes up for the lack of a live tile on phone. But since live tile and cortana are available on my surface pro, lets hope it'll come soon to my lumia 950 xl as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills