Outlook Mail viewing photos

pawelosk

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I have a very annoying issue with the Outlook on my 950XL. When I receive many pictures in one email message I cannot just open one of them and slide to the whole collection afterwards. Instead, I have to view them one-by-one, each time back button and picking the next picture.

Some time ago (can't remember on which Outlook and Calendar version) I was able to view all pictures in a message sliding through them.
Also, I'm on W10M production build 10586.318, and not in the Insider program. All apps are up to date.

Anyone suffer the same?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a very annoying issue with the Outlook on my 950XL. When I receive many pictures in one email message I cannot just open one of them and slide to the whole collection afterwards. Instead, I have to view them one-by-one, each time back button and picking the next picture.

Some time ago (can't remember on which Outlook and Calendar version) I was able to view all pictures in a message sliding through them.
Also, I'm on W10M production build 10586.318, and not in the Insider program. All apps are up to date.

Anyone suffer the same?

I've seen this in whatsapp so it might apply here too. Wait for all pictures to download before viewing them as a slide show. It seems the slide show can't start if all photos haven't downloaded yet

pawelosk

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I got all pictures downloaded but still can't slide through them in a message.
To be clear... I'm not after the automatic Slide Show option, but rather want to open one picture and slide through all pictures attached to the message.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I got all pictures downloaded but still can't slide through them in a message.
To be clear... I'm not after the automatic Slide Show option, but rather want to open one picture and slide through all pictures attached to the message.

I understand you and I was hoping my solution would work - not sure what else you could do. I would test this out myself but I don't have a phone at present.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes