every time windows 10 updates I loose more capabilities on my computer. I want my windows 7 back. I thought windows 10 would get better but it got way worse. I can't even play a dvd any more and its past the 30 day period. I was trying to use the Windows Easy Transfer but I can't even do that with the windows 10. How do I switch back without loosing all my files. windows 10 is not compatible with my computer.
    06-14-2016 11:59 PM
    every time windows 10 updates I loose more capabilities on my computer. I want my windows 7 back. I thought windows 10 would get better but it got way worse. I can't even play a dvd any more and its past the 30 day period. I was trying to use the Windows Easy Transfer but I can't even do that with the windows 10. How do I switch back without loosing all my files. windows 10 is not compatible with my computer.
    Just for your info:
    DVD inside player was removed by MS due to expired licence (DVD decoding rights owners gave them only till 8.1). Microsoft suggest simply downlaoding a free player like VLC or Media Player Classic
    Just for your info:
    DVD inside player was removed by MS due to expired licence (DVD decoding rights owners gave them only till 8.1). Microsoft suggest simply downlaoding a free player like VLC or Media Player Classic
    06-15-2016 02:39 AM
    If you upgraded to 10 from a version of 7 that had built in DVD capability the DVD player app should be able to you in the store.
    06-16-2016 01:35 PM