Windows 10 AU - Cortana disappeared again

crazyfx

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

after installing the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 on my Desktop-PC i could enable Cortana by choosing "English (United States)" as language. Cortana worked fine. Before the update, I couldn't use Cortana because it's not available in my region.

But suddenly, Cortana isn't working anymore. If I reset the language and choose "English (United States)" again, nothing happens. I still keep the normal Windows Search.

How can I reenable Cortana? I'm running Build 14393.10.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

after installing the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 on my Desktop-PC i could enable Cortana by choosing "English (United States)" as language. Cortana worked fine. Before the update, I couldn't use Cortana because it's not available in my region.

But suddenly, Cortana isn't working anymore. If I reset the language and choose "English (United States)" again, nothing happens. I still keep the normal Windows Search.

How can I reenable Cortana? I'm running Build 14393.10.

in Au cortana is available for every region, region isn't the problem here.
here is an article mentioning all the current issues and solutions faced by users after upgrading to AU, there it is mentioned that the fix for cortana will be delivered by Microsoft in coming days and you have to wait for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon