No store app updates

devlam

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
HfOne week ago I bought a new windows 10 lumia 650 phone replacing my lumia 820. The 820 had the latest preview of windows 10 mobile for that device, so not the most recent.
When installing I answered the question about putting back the backup with yes. Most things where installed the same way they were on my 820. Same startscreen, same apps etc.
The problem is that since that install the store isn't showing any app update. On my 820 more than once per week updates arrived.
On windows central I saw that there should be a facebook beta update, but that was not showing in store. So i got to the store via windowscentral link and the store showed the facebook beta as not installed. So i deleted current facebook beta and installed new one. It looks like that new facebook beta is a really new one, new lettertype, new functionality, no recent news...

Does anybody know what may be wrong with not showing any updates?

[upate, 20160816]
After w10 mobile update first updates visible in store

Last edited:

AJohnJexy

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I know but now Microsoft store are adding and updating apps every week from August. That's the reply I got from Microsoft store in Calgary ALBERTA CANADA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes