Fix your Microsoft Account notification

Paten1

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
For the last couple of weeks or so, I've been getting this message. What exactly am I supposed to do to get rid of this notification so it will stop coming back?

Attachments

• ActionCenterBS.png
    ActionCenterBS.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 34

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Not seen that one, do you have any other Windows 10 devices? If so are they syncing properly?

If you click on the start button you should see your picture or account button, click on that and go "Change your account settings", see if that gives you any suggestions as to what's wrong.

Paten1

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I have 3 laptops, a Surface 3 and a Lumia 640 with W10AU. The devices are in various different locations and most are off unless I am using them. The one laptop that is giving me that message is the last device to have upgraded to the AU just about 2 weeks ago. None of my devices are set up to sync with each other. So I don't understand why this one device is telling me I have to update my settings on the other devices

Paten1

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Yeah. I don't want my devices to sync though. When I booted up the one laptop this morning, the message didn't come up. So I guess I must have flipped the right switch.

orlbuckeye

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Well if you don't want to sync you just don't use your MS account or the same MS account. Do you download MS apps. When you download you have to be associated to an MS account. That app will be available on every device that uses that same MS account.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Tap the notification, it will ask you to log back in again.

They (MS) recently amended the TOS hence the need to log back in after you read the amended TOS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon