Facebook birthdays disappeared from Calendar

Davide Carozza

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Outlook calendar suddenly lost all my Facebook birthdays. If I go to Outlook calendar through live.com the subscription is still there and the Facebook calendar can be toggled on and off, but nothing actually shows up. Same on the app, where Facebook appears checked but nothing shows up whether on my computer or phone. Removing the calendar and resubscribing did not help. Anyone else having this issue? Or have a solution? Thanks.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Outlook calendar suddenly lost all my Facebook birthdays. If I go to Outlook calendar through live.com the subscription is still there and the Facebook calendar can be toggled on and off, but nothing actually shows up. Same on the app, where Facebook appears checked but nothing shows up whether on my computer or phone. Removing the calendar and resubscribing did not help. Anyone else having this issue? Or have a solution? Thanks.

have you checked in the facebook website on a browser?

Davide Carozza

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, birthdays appear normally on Facebook. I did notice that the calendar on live.com has changed look and must have been updated. I'm guessing the update broke something. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

cokecms

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Yes, same here, I did notice it too and it is so annoying. I revised the same issue on Google Calendar, and in there, facebook birthdays sync correctly. I summe, therefore it is an outlook problem...

Davide Carozza

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Same, works on Google, not on Outlook. I tried to see if I could sync Facebook to Google and then Google to Outlook, but no luck, because Google doesn't actually put the birthdays on the main calendar.

Davide Carozza

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion! Sadly I am working through outlook.com, and it just can't see Facebook birthdays any longer, even though events show up just fine. Really annoying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes