Uninstall built-in apps in Windows 10 Mobile?

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
I have read that now Windows 10 PC it's are able to uninstall built-in apps from their PC's. It says it can be done by going to Settings ? System ? Apps and features. And there one should have the uninstall button. But does it work on Mobile as well? I mean in Redstone 2, of course. And have they said anything about Mobile regarding this matter?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have read that now Windows 10 PC it's are able to uninstall built-in apps from their PC's. It says it can be done by going to Settings ? System ? Apps and features. And there one should have the uninstall button. But does it work on Mobile as well? I mean in Redstone 2, of course. And have they said anything about Mobile regarding this matter?

Officially you can't, but there is a very nice dEVELOPER tool for doing that (plus a bunch of other tweaks):

[APP] Interop Tools - A versatile registry editor, soon with full privileges browsing - Post #284

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
you are correct with the pc but in mobile you cant do that.. There are a few tweaks you could do to achieve it but i am not familiar with those.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss