The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Has anyone else been experiencing problems where sometimes, after a while videos start to speed up for themselves when you are trying to navigate.

It's very difficult to explain but I'll try.... Example if I hit the 30> or 10< back in Movies and TV, sometimes the video starts behaving sporadically. It's all over the place and just jumps to the end of the video but I can the audio still playing. I haven't noticed it in VLC.

Sometimes just pausing and resuming after a minute or two will cause this problem. It's so annoying as I have to close and restart the video..
    I tried resetting movies and tv but then I noticed that the same thing happens when looking at youtube vidoes in Microsoft edge.

I'll try to get a recording of it but it happens when it wants so it will be a bit difficult unless I stare at my pc all day...

I'm on .351 and have been noticing it for the past couple builds.. I'm using a SP4 and I've already reinstalled video drivers on the surface...
    Last edited by ttsoldier; 11-08-2016 at 08:26 PM.
    11-08-2016 03:00 AM
    Here is a video of it happening while watching a video on facebook in edge. This is a perfect example because the video has subtitles.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjGXVzekDHBblYdwkJIKfRwgLGTAmg
    11-10-2016 11:54 PM
    Here is it happening in movies and tv app

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjGXVzekDHBblYdwkJIKfRwgLGTAmg
    11-11-2016 11:34 PM
    bumppp
    11-13-2016 05:33 PM
    bumpp
    11-14-2016 05:45 PM
    Hi Friend! It seems you aren't getting any replies. I'm not sure what your issue is; but I would help, if you tell me exactly what I need to do to see if I'm having this problem. I have the 351 build running on a old Toshiba laptop. I have Windows Media Player as default. You say it doesn't happen on VLC player? I think you are saying it happens with edge? How about Firefox? How can I help you friend!
    11-14-2016 06:11 PM
    Hi Friend! It seems you aren't getting any replies. I'm not sure what your issue is; but I would help, if you tell me exactly what I need to do to see if I'm having this problem. I have the 351 build running on a old Toshiba laptop. I have Windows Media Player as default. You say it doesn't happen on VLC player? I think you are saying it happens with edge? How about Firefox? How can I help you friend!
    It's very difficult to explain but I'll try.... Example if I hit the 30> or 10< back in Movies and TV, sometimes the video starts behaving sporadically. It's all over the place and just jumps to the end of the video but I can the audio still playing. I haven't noticed it in VLC.

Sometimes just pausing and resuming after a minute or two will cause this problem. It's so annoying as I have to close and restart the video..
    I tried resetting movies and tv but then I noticed that the same thing happens when looking at youtube vidoes in edge.

It happens in Edge, and movies and tv. I don't use chrome or firefox.

I am now on 447 and it still happens.
    11-14-2016 08:22 PM
    Hi Sorry I don't understand. I watched this you tube and experienced no problems using edge! I guess I'm no help! Sorry! I could speed it up or slow it down with setting. I could stop and start it back up. No problems. Good luck with your issue.
    Attached Thumbnails capture25.jpg  
    ttsoldier likes this.
    11-14-2016 08:45 PM