November update fail

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi Friend! Good to see you. Here's the link! I don't know what has happened to the OP. Would be nice to get a response from them.
Thanks for joining this thread my friend and helping. Team work is a good thing!:wink: We had a good time on this link.:smile:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/444431-windows-service.html

Yes we did. It sound the exact problem I had.
She tried the in-place and it didn't worked on her second computer.
Then the only way is to do what I've done which is pc refresh while keeping files.
It brought me to a lower update and restarted all update from scratch but deleting the update of previous months.
So with the update log she could see where it hang.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Friend! Not sure, but I think the OP tried a PC refresh. Thanks for helping. It's good that you pass forward things you learned!:wink:
Hopefully the OP will respond soon! She had a fresh install, but then tried the update again and now has a blue screen. I'm really leaning toward hardware failure at this moment!:wink:
Thanks friend! You are appreciated!:smile:

Hanakitty

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I found a sollution. Unfortunatelly i had to format the hardrive and then do a clean install on my laptop. Now everything updated as it should :)

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Great to hear! Thanks for your reply. I can rest now.:wink: You got a lot of help while you were away! I knew you would Get-er-done.
Nice job. I'm happy for you! Now you have to pass forward what you learned ,to others!:smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes