Microsoft Store Installed apps bug

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
For some days now some apps I install from store are not registered as installed but their are. They show up on the phone and work. Not all apps do that, in my case I detected that with 'Radio FM Phone' app and 'Hamster Universe' game.

eVgr0ug.jpg

Installed on phone

CZe7LEE.jpg

Not installed on store

Zt3vpnB.jpg

Already tried restart, soft reset and reinstalling the affected apps.

Is this a phone, app or store problem? Anyone else having this issue?

In the meanwhile I'm going try to install other random apps.

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Just installed two other random apps from store and they installed as they should. That makes me believe it's not a phone/OS problem.

Sent from mTalk

jes1888

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
You should try to check for updates and install if there's one available, then hard reset your phone and start from scratch with the setup, not from a backup. See what happens from there. Happy Holidays!

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
You should try to check for updates and install if there's one available, then hard reset your phone and start from scratch with the setup, not from a backup. See what happens from there. Happy Holidays!

All up to date, phone and apps. I'll wait a bit before opting for a hard reset. I think it's more app related problem than a phone/os problem. Thanks for the tips and Happy Holidays 🎄 for you too.

Sent from mTalk

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Try uninstalling them from Storage settings instead of regular apps list. Also try moving them back and forth from SD CARD and internal storage.

I tried your suggestions but still the same. For the store the app is not installed but works flawlessly on sd card or device storage.

Sent from mTalk

hjk66

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
I 've the same isssue. Some applications seem to install but did not Register in the store. Hence the store update function didn*t Show any updates - but when I look directly to a store app with an update available the update starts and completes. build rs2 15047

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes