Wanted to compile a list of the BEST Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts. Care to share yours? :)
    02-08-2017 11:04 AM
    Microsoft have a nice and complete list: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...oard-shortcuts

Win-E,D and R are my most used combinations. Oh, and Win-Break.
    02-08-2017 11:11 AM
    My favorite Windows 10 shortcut is Win + X then C or A to open Command Prompt. I often use it a lot.

Win + R is the next one, which uses to launch Run dialog box.
    02-09-2017 04:02 AM
    I often use Start + D to quickly navigate to my desktop, Start + R to run cmd to ping servers and see if my internet is performing alright, Start + I to open settings, and Start + S to open Cortana for searching purposes.

I sometimes use Start + left/right arrow to snap apps into windows when I'm multitasking, but I'd like to highlight the word sometimes because I prefer to run the apps i.e. Readit, Groove, Photos, et al. in fullscreen because I'm not so used to multitasking, and I find Alt+Tabbing to be faster, maybe because I'm used to using it.

Oh, let's not forget the Messianic button combo of Alt + Ctrl + Delete. Solves everything 99% of the time.
    02-10-2017 12:00 AM