Is it possible to make Cortana less obstructive while using it as a voice assistant?

ThoAppelsin

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Read the sticky, so here: Surface 4 Pro, Windows 10 Creators Update (1703, 15063.138), it is about the Cortana as a voice assistant

I am using it! Sounds silly and dorky to most, but it is not at all. She's pretty handy, I am not forcing it, just using it for convenience. But who am I telling anyway, it sure is not so uncommon here.

Here's my problem: She takes a lot of screen space. A big fat rectangle, almost as tall as the whole screen and width somewhere between 1/4-1/3 of the width of my screen. Not even transparent or anything, so it is a fat obstacle, right there, until it finally dismisses.

For most of the time, I use it for playing a specific music or shuffling all my music. One can keep on working, without having to wait for her to complete her given task, and so do I, continue doing my work.

Then again, every so often, I have things underneath the popped-up big fat Cortana box, so I again get to wait. I don't need her to be there so large.

Here's my question: Is it possible to make the Cortana voice assistant box smaller or something?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa