Computer screens knock off and freezing on Youtube

RFir6

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
PC works fine.

then i open Youtube on Firefox and after a few minutes it freezes and then i hear a frozen noise, then the screen goes black. then sometimes the videos unfreezes and carries on playing, i can hear the video audio.

Sometimes im using pc and it just goes black, freezes the restarts.

Its mainly when watching youtube videos. so im careful when using Youtube. but sometimes i watch whole movies on Youtube and no issues.

When i look at Windows Event Viewer it shows Critical Error message and something to do with Kernel Power and this error

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{8D8F4F83-3594-4F07-8369-FC3C3CAE4919}
and APPID
{F72671A9-012C-4725-9D2F-2A4D32D65169}
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Is this due to faulty graphics card, PSU or maybe Adobe Flash Player

HBLEY

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Yup had these issues a lot of time in the past, possible things that is causing this are:

1. Ram not seated properly in the slot.
2. If you have a Video card or any gaming card installed, it is causing this problem.
3. If the above two are not the problem, may be you can reinstall your OS.