Microsoft account log in problem

dnyaneshwar medhane

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
Dear ........
I had updated my Microsoft lumia 535, into windows 10, after some days I reset my mobile phone, but I unable to log in my Microsoft account in that phone because the Microsoft account option doesn't appear in email +account option (setting), then I checked update my phone option so I seen a update of 595 mb, after finishing the download, the phone restart automatically for installing update. But after a little time without finishing the installations the phone restarts again, and shows a msg (windows unable to install update check your date and time setting) then I checked the setting but there is no mistake in date and time, I did this process for 3 to 4 times but ...... Please help me to solve this problem

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Dear ........
I had updated my Microsoft lumia 535, into windows 10, after some days I reset my mobile phone, but I unable to log in my Microsoft account in that phone because the Microsoft account option doesn't appear in email +account option (setting), then I checked update my phone option so I seen a update of 595 mb, after finishing the download, the phone restart automatically for installing update. But after a little time without finishing the installations the phone restarts again, and shows a msg (windows unable to install update check your date and time setting) then I checked the setting but there is no mistake in date and time, I did this process for 3 to 4 times but ...... Please help me to solve this problem

Login into the microsoft account via a web browser, it may very well be that you need to verify your account if you are using a newly created microsoft acount.

As I have seen this occur on a WM10 device using a newly created microsoft account in this case an outlook.com account.

Are you using an outlook.com account or?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans