Islandwood Project examples (Ported IOS apps)

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello 🙂
Working on Project Islandwood campaign, currently need your help by giving examples of ported IOS apps?

Note: FB apps aren't Islandwood bridged...

Thank you 😘

agd87

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Candy Crush

If I remember correctly didn't Microsoft demo this during a conference?

All these ideas were looking so promising such as Islandwood, Astoria and even being able to install Android apps directly onto Windows 10 Mobile during the insider builds I thought apps were going to start flooding the Windows App Store but not much has happened.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
If I remember correctly didn't Microsoft demo this during a conference?

All these ideas were looking so promising such as Islandwood, Astoria and even being able to install Android apps directly onto Windows 10 Mobile during the insider builds I thought apps were going to start flooding the Windows App Store but not much has happened.

I think the real motive to port islandwood will be mobility apps on tablets and laptops with WoA. Win10m just doesn't have the userbase yet, and we have gotten a lot more Silverlight and win32 ports because of that, mainly focused around the desktop.

With always on LTE, gps etc, there is more motive to port stuff like share economy apps, chat apps and the like, which could be just as useful on a laptop or tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon