How to run ios apps on windows PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jugixib

Jul 21, 2018
Visit site
Hi friends,

My friend having Mac book Air laptop and I am using Windows Laptop. But, I want to experience Mac OS and it's apps is there any solution to use ios apps on my windows laptop which is running on windows 10? Please reply if possible soon.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
I am not aware of any way to run iOS apps on your Windows laptop, but you can run macOS apps if you use something like virtualbox to make a virtual machine with macOS or, as it has already been mentioned, make your PC a Hackintosh.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I am not aware of any way to run iOS apps on your Windows laptop, but you can run macOS apps if you use something like virtualbox to make a virtual machine with macOS or, as it has already been mentioned, make your PC a Hackintosh.

I thought you would need an ISO for VirtualBox. ISO files are hard to come by without the actual machine itself.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
I thought you would need an ISO for VirtualBox. ISO files are hard to come by without the actual machine itself.

I've seen a few tutorials on YouTube where they put the link to ISO files in the description and I've already tried doing that, but the performance of virtual machine wasn't that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism