PC Black screen after closing and reopening lid and during long Gaming sessions.

harikris_s

Apr 19, 2020
Visit site
During Gaming My system display turns off but the fan is working and lights on the keyboard are working.Pressing the power button for a long time does not turn off the device and the battery had to be removed.My device is an Hp 15 aco83tx.

I also noted that the indicators such as caps lock remain on/off and cannot be changed.Earlier this occured every time the lid was closed,i suspected the Amd Driver update and rolled back,conseqently it was resolved then.But now the issue appers to be back.

Im running windows 10 1909.

jrjong

May 29, 2020
Visit site
During Gaming My system display turns off but the fan is working and lights on the keyboard are working.Pressing the power button for a long time does not turn off the device and the battery had to be removed. My device is an Hp 15 aco83tx.

I also noted that the indicators such as caps lock remain on/off and cannot be changed. Earlier this occured every https://disneyhubs.com time the lid was closed,i suspected the Amd Driver update and rolled back,conseqently it was resolved then.But now the issue appers to be back.

Im running windows 10 1909.

Im facing the same problem and been looking the whole forum for the solution. And thanks techfreak for the suggestion., Will definately look into it and post the outcomes.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes