The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Here is the the thread to post your windows 8 screen set ups and soon to be Windows Phone 8 ones.

Here is one I took this morning. I have a more refined start screen but i'm not at my computer now.

So my current one is similar to this

So what does yours look like?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
    10-26-2012 05:41 PM
    I hate to go slightly off topic so quick, but on the start screen can you create 'groups' of icons (not formatted lists), as in you click on a single icon and it takes you to a page with more icons that you have grouped there?

So, let's say I want all my Adobe apps in a single group (yeah, I know RT can't use regular programs, humor me), and then when I click on that single group icon it takes me to all of the adobe app program icons.
    10-26-2012 06:16 PM
    I hate to go slightly off topic so quick, but on the start screen can you create 'groups' of icons (not formatted lists), as in you click on a single icon and it takes you to a page with more icons that you have grouped there?
    No, sorry. It's basically just a full-screen start menu that scrolls right+left with categories you can name :P I do like the idea of "groups" though. Almost like folders. I wonder if that can be created through an app?

10-26-2012 06:54 PM
    How can I name these categories on top and also how can I do a screenshot? Was it a printscreen?
    10-27-2012 10:24 AM
    How can I name these categories on top and also how can I do a screenshot? Was it a printscreen?
    Yes and then paste to paint and save.
    rockstarzzz likes this.
    10-27-2012 10:27 AM
    Yes and then paste to paint and save.
    Ok happy to do that but am still eager to find out how to put those labels on top of my tiles! ;)

EDIT: Just figured out how to do it!

You go to whole screen view i.e. zoom out and right click! :)
    10-27-2012 11:07 AM
    If you press Windows+prt sc, it will automatically save the image in your pictures folder.
    10-27-2012 11:35 PM
    Attached Thumbnails screenshot-1-.jpg  
    10-28-2012 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD