8.1 Built in Email APP and hyperlinks

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
When I receive email with links pasted in the email the windows 8 is incapable to convert it in hyperlinks, it is painful every time I have to copy and paste the links in the browser.

Are you having this problems?

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
nothing to do with 8.1 exclusively, been having that problem for ageeeees, even on the previous windows 8.0 - and bizarrely its not all links for me, some will show up clickable, but annoying its most of the forum posts i subscribe to, they are just plain text - and ALL the supposed workarounds and fixes out there dont work....for me.

Jake52

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm having this problem as well. It's like the mail app doesn't bother recognizing links at all. A great example is with this forum, when I get emails that tell me someone has replied to a subscribed thread, none of the links are clickable. I really hope this can get fixed soon because I really like the mail app with Windows 8.1. It's clean, simple, and easy to use but being able to recognize links should absolutely work.

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm having this problem as well. It's like the mail app doesn't bother recognizing links at all. A great example is with this forum, when I get emails that tell me someone has replied to a subscribed thread, none of the links are clickable. I really hope this can get fixed soon because I really like the mail app with Windows 8.1. It's clean, simple, and easy to use but being able to recognize links should absolutely work.

Yes I get the hyperlink for the WP8 but not to the website

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar