Dear,
    I bought HP laptop which came with Windows 8. Last year, I have upgraded to windows 10.
    I would like to keep a copy of my OS in case of any failures I can restore/re-install.
    I have googled and got that I can do system image backup. But this will create entire contents of my existing laptop. I just want OS(Windows 10). How can I do this?

The main reason is, I would like to install virtual machine and in which I would like to install windows 10 with some trial software(like Tableau) for my skills upgrade and SSAS tabular model. In my current installation, I have SSAS multi dimensional model.

Hope you understand what I want to achieve.
    07-13-2016 04:19 AM
    You can download an image file of Windows 10 from here - http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=EAPR5pQE

However, you cannot run two machines with the same activation code. You'll need to purchase another licence unless you have another copy of Window 7 or 8 kicking around.
    You can download an image file of Windows 10 from here - http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=EAPR5pQE

However, you cannot run two machines with the same activation code. You'll need to purchase another licence unless you have another copy of Window 7 or 8 kicking around.
    a5cent and Chintan Gohel like this.
    07-13-2016 06:43 AM