So, a quick question with XBOX Music on WP8

carfreak715

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
So, I currently use an HTC Trophy (VZW) to listen to all my music. I use Zune for everything, and I'm going to be getting a WP8 device soon (The Lumia 822 on VZW).

I'm just terrified that when I copy my Zune music (meaning music I've downloaded independently then dropped into the folder that the Zune application reads) will get all messed up and my music tags, album art, and general music info will get ruined when the WP8 device reads it. So I need some help here.

Also, I'm not really sure which way I'm going to be copying the music. Not sure if it really matters.

So, if anybody has done this before and no issues or a ton of issues, your input would be appreciated. Any other advice would be great too regarding this.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I just used the Windows Phone sync tool for Windows 7 to copy everything over. I had no issue with the tags but I eventually went and resynched everything with Windows media player because I had some left over missing album art from when I had my HD7 and never got around to fixing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon