Music and OneDrive

Lost 2 Shirts

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Let's say that I don't have an Xbox music pass and I bought an album from Xbox music is it stored in OneDrive music folder rather than the music app like it used to before the update?

Lost 2 Shirts

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to describe my question as best as I can but with this OneDrive integration it's a little confusing. Before the update you could download your purchased music through the music app.

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
The simple answer is no. If your OneDrive folder is the destination for your music downloads then yes. This a non issue though. I just had to delete all my music recently and was able to redownload my purchased music through XBM app without a hitch. I guess it is a little difficult to manage if you're not sure what you bought. But to my knowledge you can download your purchased musix as many times as you like through the XBM app on any Windows device.

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
OneDrive and your purchased music are 2 different things.

The reason I had to delete all of it was due to duplicates. I had most of it on my phone (android). The few I didn't, I just went to the Xbox music app and redownload it. They will appear in MP3 format once you download them.

On Zune you can only download them once. But Xbox music I've downloaded them on my pc, WP, and tablet without issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon