Buy my playlist (songs in it)

Penecho

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering if it is possible to buy a playlist I created in Xbox Music?

Background is, Isometimes drive a car with no Bluetooth/Line-in option. So I kinda need to burn MP3's on a CD/DVD. Therefore I would like to buy some of my playlists and than burn them to a disk for in the car...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm confused. Why would you need to buy music you already own? Just download the songs to your PC and burn away...

Of course I've never really understood half of the whole Xbox music (and the "xbox music pass") thing either. People handle music a lot different these days it seems...

Penecho

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm confused. Why would you need to buy music you already own? Just download the songs to your PC and burn away...

Of course I've never really understood half of the whole Xbox music (and the "xbox music pass") thing either. People handle music a lot different these days it seems...

Well I think with the Xbox Music pass I only "own" streaming rights for the duration of my subscription. Because of the DRM I believe I can not just burn them on a CD/DVD, I guess they won't play??? But I could be totally wrong about it, I'll give it a try tomorrow

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if it is possible to buy a playlist I created in Xbox Music?

Background is, Isometimes drive a car with no Bluetooth/Line-in option. So I kinda need to burn MP3's on a CD/DVD. Therefore I would like to buy some of my playlists and than burn them to a disk for in the car...

Interesting .. Microsoft needs to make a fix for this lol
Have you considered buying an FM transmitter (~$7+)?

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Interesting .. Microsoft needs to make a fix for this lol
Have you considered buying an FM transmitter (~$7+)?

This is the same for ALL the subscription services. That is the ones that charge a monthly fee for access. The files are protected and can only be played from a device in which the licenses can be validated from.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is the same for ALL the subscription services. That is the ones that charge a monthly fee for access. The files are protected and can only be played from a device in which the licenses can be validated from.

Without a pass I had the option to purchase music directly from my phone for most albums ... This should be an option even with an active music pass lol

I am an ***** >.<

Last edited:

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Without a pass I had the option to purchase music directly from my phone for most albums ... This should be an option even with an active music pass lol

I believe that you can. Just select and hold the song you want to buy and the option to "buy" it will appear in the menu.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2