I've still been billed $14.99

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
My Xbox music subscription with the 10 song downloads per month ended in 2013, but I just noticed I've still been billed $14,.99, not $9.99, to this day. I've started a support ticket to have this resolved, but it sounds like MS is being d-bags about this. Hast this happened to anyone else? Were you able to get it resolved (i.e. refunded).

A-holes, man.

eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
If you install Zune software..
Do you get the credits listed on the top right?
You might have been grandfathered into the old plan.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
As Eddie has stated, check to see if you are able to use your 10 song credits. If so, then you are being charged correctly. This is the case for me, which I'm pleased to have.

On a related note, for those on Windows 10 Mobile, and have the 10 song credit plan, are you still seeing the credits?

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I still get billed automatically for my annual plan cost which has never changed from $149. I do get an email each year in the month ahead alerting me that they'll be charging the same card they have on file, and saying that I can call them if I wish to cancel. Never: It is still, by far, my best entertainment value!!

I only see the credits in Zune on my W7 desktop and Surface Pro 2, and I've always thought I could only claim them through Zune -which is fine with me. The credits available show until I claim them, and the white text changes to red a couple of days before they are due to expire.

Jason M3

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I am grandfathered in. I have both Groove Music and the Zune software (Stilll some of the best MP3 software out there). With the 10 free songs, it does not appear that Groove supports this. Will this be added? It would be nice to use the credits then buy the rest of the songs on a album if needed.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I was no longer able to download the 10 songs a long time ago. I called MS, and they said that plan is done, and so I was supposedly switched to the $9.99 subscription at that time, or so I thought.

So now they tell me I should still be able to get the 10 songs, that they won't give any refunds, but they can "assist" me with settings up Zune so I can download. Whatever, ashe-h0lls!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon