Single album gets spilt in Groove

bhaspence

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Whenever i save this particular album Groove music always creates a 2nd album where it dumps the first tract of the album into it. I must of tried reinstalling it many times but the same thing keeps happening. It's annoying because when it splits the album only one part gets it's album art.

The only explanation i can think of is that the album is to long? Any ideas?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Whenever i save this particular album Groove music always creates a 2nd album where it dumps the first tract of the album into it. I must of tried reinstalling it many times but the same thing keeps happening. It's annoying because when it splits the album only one part gets it's album art.

The only explanation i can think of is that the album is to long? Any ideas?

on pc check that all the songs in the album have the same exact album name. If not, then change the album name for the songs that are different and then copy over to phone

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I use MP3 Tag to edit the details of an album before I upload it to Onedrive. It's very easy to check album titles, artists etc, are all the same and check or change album art with this program.

TRON0314

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Checking all the files are of the same type has helped me most of the time. So if some of the album is .mp3 and a coupld of songs are .m4a it will split.

Hope that helps!

digitaldd

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I had this problem which affected the Music app in WP8.1 as well as groove and even Google Music on an Android phone in the end after living with it for a few years I found an extra space at the end of the album name in the mp3tags on 2 of the files.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vichuz121