Microsoft are idiots

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I need to rant. I have been a long to Groove music pass subscriber. I recently started using an Android phone and since you cannot read or store music on an SD card with Android and Groove, I decided to cancel. Well I was paid up through 11/19/2017. I decided to call and see if I could get in canceled as of now and get money back. Well the person on the phone canceled it as of tomorrow and then proceeded to tell me since I used a prepaid card, I could get no money back. So now I cannot use the service and I am not getting any money back. I told them I was trying to cancel so I could get money back. She and her supervisor said they cannot add it back. I am now out $100. I am done with Microsoft.

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to hear of your plight that really sucks... If it makes you feel any better I'm not too far behind being done w/MS and reiterate your sediment "IDIOTS" ten fold.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
So I was bounced around from department to department. Nobody could do anything. Microsoft people had no idea who could help. I cam across one lady who, did not know, but she was not going to transfer me. She worked for over an hour, calling different groups and finally got it fixed. I will be giving her a great review. A support person that made me feel like the problem was hers too. While there are some dumb people, there is also very hard working people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes