Petition to stop cancellation of Groove

blake nesbit

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I (like everyone else) is very upset with the decision to cancel Microsoft Groove as there just really isn't a good alternative. I am very much a fan of the integrated ecosystem (which Microsoft seems to hate). Honestly, this decision has upset me more than any of the other decisions Microsoft has made as of late. I propose we begin a petition to stop the cancellation of the service, Microsoft is honestly doing itself a disservice in the long run by removing this as a service. Even if Microsoft isn't making money off of Groove, they need to suck it up and show some loyalty to their fans while they continue to build out their vision for the future.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear about the cancellation of Groove as well. Unfortunately, these petitions really don't accomplish much. We had tried those types of things for the past 5 years with all sorts of apps and services to no avail. It's probably best at this point to move on to another service, such as Spotify.

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Well...if the petition doesn't work, i hope Spotify starts working for me. Over and over again....'resuming', or 'loading'.....crashing, restarting...endless headaches....Spotify works perfectly on my back-up Galaxy S5, and is terrible on my Lumia 950 XL...wp_ss_20171030_0001.jpg