HTC HD7 Volume

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else have a volume problem with this device? without a headset on I cannot hear music at all also the ring volume isn't that loud. I have the sound thing from htc but it hasn't helped at all

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else have a volume problem with this device? without a headset on I cannot hear music at all also the ring volume isn't that loud. I have the sound thing from htc but it hasn't helped at all

yes that is a known issue on the HD7 I believe its possibly software related because when I have the phone on speaker for a phone call that thing is loud yet everything else is a pretty crappy

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I agree I'm not sure who can fix it HTC has nothing to say and MS day nothing.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

petbede

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I got my from o2, then i flashed it with unbranded rom, and so far everything works great and been using the phone for 5 to 6 months now and no problem with it, works great.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
make sure you haven't adjusted the volumes in games down, that sometimes makes the volume stick at that level.
You can try the multimedia volume controller in the marketplace.

But to answer your question, my phone for most things is very loud. The only times it seems soft to me is when trying to watch trailers through fandango.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit