Trophy Pricing ?

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Well my sister has been waiting for the trophy so she has been using an HTC Arrive on my sprint account. so now that the trophy is available she was going to get the one at the microsoft store for a penny but it looks like that deal expired on Farthers Day for her ..

does anyone know where she can get the trophy as a contract upgrade for 50 bucks or less ?
or am I going to be paying for her phone for the next year :)

Thanks.

m_kock

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
If she has full upgrade eligibility aka her two year contract has run it's course, then she can get it at AmazonWireless: HTC Trophy Windows Phone (Verizon Wireless) It's on there for $49.99 for an upgrade.

You can also try eBay. There are Trophys on there for $0.01 for upgrades, but be weary.

If she's only eligible for an early upgrade, aka her contract isn't up, then she can only get it through Verizon for $149.99.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
yes she has the full upgrade thanks
I was looking at that but since she is the main person on her family plan it looks like she can only get it for 99.00? 49 for individuals which really is not fair.
I don't understand that ..

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Well that sucks about not getting the penny phone from ms store. I got 2 for my sisters, 1 on sprint and the other on verizon. The really great thing is they both gave me their 4000 ms point cards so I am pretty happy.

EJNelly

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Huh, thought the Microsoft store deal ran through 7/2, guess not. Too bad my GF is still trying to decide on a phone and I think she might just wind up deciding on the Trophy.

YourMobileGuru

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
walmart.com (really letstalk.com) is $49.95 or $99.95 depending on what kind of upgrade and what kind of line you have (individual or family, primary or secondary line)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon