LE E900 Unbranded AT&T USA touchscreen nor responding!

kj_wp

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
LE E900 Unbranded AT&T USA touchscreen NOT responding! PLEASE HELP!!

I really my LG E900 phone. I bought it for AT&T in the USA unlocked on Amazon. Installed Mango recently with all the firmware upodates and until today been having a lot of fun with my phone!

All of a sudden today, the touch screen seems un-responsive. The touch screen works intermitently. It starts to work then stops again. I have tried resetting the phone (have to pull battery). I wasn't doing anything when I this happended. I recently installed Tango and Livestrong mobile app, otherwise phone was flawless.

1. Is my touch screen broken?
2. Does anyone have a clue. I thought maybe the phone is running apps in backround but I can't seem to find the problem. The battery seems to drain also.
3. The phone does become operation for minutes at a time but then goes bad.

Thanks for your help!!!

UPdate

I wanted to add that the screen is also very slow at first then starts to respond normally. Almost seems to something happening in the backround. As of now, the screen is still not responding. If I continue to play with the screen, sometimes the screen starts to respond, but slowly.

Last edited:

kj_wp

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I really my LG E900 phone. I bought it for AT&T in the USA unlocked on Amazon. Installed Mango recently with all the firmware upodates and until today been having a lot of fun with my phone!

All of a sudden today, the touch screen seems un-responsive. The touch screen works intermitently. It starts to work then stops again. I have tried resetting the phone (have to pull battery). I wasn't doing anything when I this happended. I recently installed Tango and Livestrong mobile app, otherwise phone was flawless.

1. Is my touch screen broken?
2. Does anyone have a clue. I thought maybe the phone is running apps in backround but I can't seem to find the problem. The battery seems to drain also.
3. The phone does become operation for minutes at a time but then goes bad.

Thanks for your help!!!

UPdate

I wanted to add that the screen is also very slow at first then starts to respond normally. Almost seems to something happening in the backround. As of now, the screen is still not responding. If I continue to play with the screen, sometimes the screen starts to respond, but slowly.
No Suggestions. Anyone?

martin_strahilovski

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

kj_wp

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Try Resetting your phone. Go in Settings->About-> Resetting your Phone. But first make backup of your data... If that don't fix your problem then take it to the official LG store. About the battery drain look at the next link and switch off some of the things listed here that you are not using it:

Cell Phone Battery Life | Windows Phone 7 Battery Life | Increase Battery Life | Windows Phone 7
Thanks martin, Yeah, I've tried all that and no luck. Looking like I need either a new touch screen or flash to original ROM. After some research I've found that this is the WP7 lock screen bug that was on the HTC Surround and Samsung Focus.

Youtube video

Windows Phone 7: HTC Surround Lock Screen Issue - YouTube

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes