Titan Doing Well Sales Wise on AT&T ?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh well, i'm still saving up my pennies to get mine.

Seems to be doing really well as you say F8D, and really getting mostly positive reactions which is great. :)

I wouldn't know about previous sell outs on AT&T as i'm from here and not there LOL

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Converted my brother during this sale.! He will have a titan soon. I had to go with the focus s. The titan was to big and uncomfortable in my hands.

Sent from my Something Somwhere

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
like i posted in another thread, the Titan should be their flagship device, unless something really cool comes out..

but it has a memorable cool name, it's got a defined selling point with the huge screen, and it's pretty well reviewed....

previously it seems like they are trying to sell the OS, but they need to focus on a device imo

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
If they only had 2 I got one of them. The AT&T version is still hard to find the 5th store I called only had one.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You still waiting out on that UK Focus S? I've given up on that, ordering my Titan next week :D
No I know that's not going to happen littlesteelo16, after all the Focus S excitement it seems everyone is rather praising the Titan to the heavens rather than the Focus S.

I hope to have enough pennies to buy my SIM free Titan in a couple of weeks. :)

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere that according to Facebook stats, there have been 600,000 new WP7 users detected in the last two weeks.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I read that as well as referenced it in several posts to persons emanating negative waves (ala "Kelleys Heroes" from more than a few years back!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes