Dead pixels,Hiss sound?

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,I've just registered so I'm new here!
I haven't used WP7 personally,but I've seen some videos and screen shots of the OS,and guess what?I already like It more than Android and iOS!I've used these two.
I read in forums that some Titans have dead pixels,a gap between display and the plastic,a hiss sound,signal issue!!!
I use my phone for music and any other sounds except the music would be kinda annoying.
as You can guess by my user name,I'm from Iran,the warranty for phones in here is not exactly like the other places,I mean the exchange part,It may or may not happen!
I've decided to buy the Titan but with those issues I'm a little confused.Can any one help?
sorry for the long post and thank you all.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

I can't help you with your questions (no Titan yet) but just wanted to welcome you along to WPCentral cyrus_the_great.

I'm hoping to get a Titan too next week, but I'm sure someone will be along to answer your questions soon.

(I think the dead pixels were just faulty phones and were returned)

DanSmithKY

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I just received my Titan yesterday, but I can comment on a couple of issues. I have zero dead pixels and no gaps, though I have noticed that the bottom of the Windows button is brighter than the rest of the button as some have pointed out. I personally don't consider that to be an issue though. The only odd noise I've noticed is the noice the camera makes during focusing, but I'm not concerned as it seems to be functioning quite well.

I can't comment on any signal issues, as I haven't noticed any, but I have only had the phone for a day as I said before.

All in all I am pretty impressed so far. This is the first HTC device I've owned and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Hiss, you need some low impedance cans or iems to notice. Anything less will not be sensitive to pick it up, normally.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
How low impedance? What price range headphones are you talking about? I got some Over the ear phones but have not plugged them in yet. They stay at my computer because the cord is just so stiff it would not work well for mobility. So a typical set of Beats Audio on ear phones would not be a problem?

I have no dead pixels, no hiss, no gaps, no signal issue. Everywhere I have taken the Titan that I used my 3g iphone has been the same signal.

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I think as TheWeeBear said,dead pixels were just faulty phones.and about the Windows button,isn't It normal?I think some part of Windows 7's logo on PC are brighter than the rest of the logo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon