8107 update anyone?

DeZerT

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
So today Microsoft started rolling out the 8107 update. Did anyone get it already? I'm not getting home till later tonight, so I was wondering if the update is already available for this device. You may as well post here if you managed to update your phone and noticed something new/different :)

Eirenarch

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Great news, i got the same phone and I'm from Italy :)
Did you notice something different after the update? Is the keyboard disappearing bug still there? I'm looking forward to get rid of that crap...

I guess it is not dissappearing. It is in the patch notes after all. I didn't type anything but I had the keyboard disappear just once up to now.

DeZerT

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I guess it is not dissappearing. It is in the patch notes after all. I didn't type anything but I had the keyboard disappear just once up to now.
Thanks. Actually I guess this bug appears only when using certain apps. It tends to happen pretty often when I'm posting on XDA using the official app and from time to time when using Whatsapp. It's not a game breaker ofc but it's a bit annoying.

kamelot

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I have unbranded Omnia W, still no 8107 update (Slovakia). Is it possible, that some updates are blocked in certain countries on unbranded phones? Because I understand that updates for branded phones are released by carriers, but for unbranded they should be released by Microsoft, shouldn't they? And therefore they should be available at the same time for all unbranded phones... Or am I wrong? thanks :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

It's just the luck of where you are and timing I think kamelot.

You won't be blocked, it's just not your time just yet. :D

I'm still waiting on my Unbranded UK Titan 8107 update arriving, yet the Brazilian version is currently getting it.

You just have to keep waiting unfortunately, very annoying for impatient creatures like myself.

Oh and welcome along to WPCentral kamelot. :)

kamelot

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Phone updated

So, yesterday I have received update notofication and today in the morning I have installed 8107 update on my Omnia W :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon