(Official) I just got my Lumia 900

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Ha, as the first time I opened this thread to read the reponses, guess who came knocking on my chamber door?? Got mine. I guess I'm spending my lunch break not eating lunch. :)

ryouzaki

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
let the attack wave begin!!!

gotta love peter rojas' tweet : "Having dinner with a bunch of iPhone-owning designers and they're all raving about the Lumia 900 & Windows Phone"

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Just got it....very nice indeed.

Some things I've noticed.
1. The vibrate issue I have read in some reviews of being tinny ...nope...vibrate is just like my other phones...excellent.
2. The keyboard presses are a little too quiet for me ...I like em LOUD...but that is my preference.
3. The 800x480 screen is just awesome...I find the type to look crystal clear...and low brightness is still plenty bright. ....ALSO....that so called "lag"...yeah..it doesn't exist for me....my 900 is speedy and quicker than my 2 core Skyrocket.
A very nice phone so far.....very high quality.

I

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Last edited:

damielrohie

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
i have not done a single thing at work because mine was delivered here at 930AM EST and I went down to get it and now have it all set up and am about to walk around to all my fellow scientists showing it off!

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got it....very nice indeed.

Some things I've noticed.
1. The vibrate issue I have read in some reviews of being tinny ...nope...vibrate is just like my other phones...excellent.
2. The keyboard presses are a little too quiet for me ...I like em LOUD...but that is my preference.
3. The 800x480 screen is just awesome...I find the type to look crystal clear...and low brightness is still plenty bright. ....ALSO....that so called "lag"...yeah..it doesn't exist for me....my 900 is speedy and quicker than my 2 core Skyrocket.
A very nice phone so far.....very high quality.

I

the keyboard sounds are tied to the master volume, if you raise it up, they should get louder.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
My phone came in and its great. Other than the mildly grainy internet experience. The vibrate on it is kinda weird but it's not a big deal. Its smooth and fluid and very intuitive. Happy I made the switch.

ryouzaki

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
twitter is literally swarming with "yay, my lumia 900 has arrived!!!" tweets right now.... :D

and i don't even know if these are spam but there's a viral "should i break up with my iphone for nokia's lumia 900?" tweet going around....dozens in the past 5 mins....

Last edited:

loudfish

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I am waiting for mine. I hope that posting this will ensure the FedEx driver will show up within moments. I swear he comes by now every day. He's probably checking out my phone. This is my last post with an iPhone. Can't wait to look at something fresh and new....he's still not here! I really thought this would work. Damn!!!

Www.tokeasy.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon