• Magenta

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • What a stupid question never ask me anything again

Votes: 6 1.8%

• Total voters

Len2K620

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
After playing with the Cyan and Black at the ATT Stores and then getting the White I'm glad I made my choice, I love the glossy coating, makes the phone look like it's made from porcelain... very elite IMO...

paschott

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Definitely a bigger fan of black than any of the other colors, though my kid would have chosen cyan and my wife would definitely lean towards magenta. I'm just not all that fond of the other color offerings and don't personally like the way they look to me with the black screen. Still, I appreciate the choices made available and if color really makes a difference and they can be offered, that's great.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I got the black. I like how the bezel is an extension of the black background. I don't like bright backgrounds and this really helps me.

cae758

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Cyan. I just really liked the color and it's nice to have a choice beyond the banal and sterile standards usually offered. I also prefer the texture over glossy: My iPhone 3G was too fingerprint prone. Glossy looks good on display, but doesn't translate well to real-life usage and durability.

daguila29

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
had all 3

I went through all 3 colors.

First I had the Cyan but at work I got alot of heat for it. My friends making phone of it and how I had a husband instead of a wife. My wife told me it was funny looking but i LOVED it. I ended realizing that yeah it does go better with a teenager so I gave it to my newphew.

then i got the black one and that thing was sweet. very professional but i didn't really want another black phone. so i swapped it for the White one and i'm very very very pleased. it looks gorgeous. its elegant and with the right wall paper it looks so awesome. it is a finger print magnet but i'm it doesn't matter. It just says WANT!

textomatic

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I got the black one. The cyan is too flashy for me. I don't care for the white one either. If they had a dark red or burgundy Lumia I would get that one instead!

anon(20649)

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I was one of the fortunate ones to choose between the cyan and black. I also chose the back one, as NicholasCL pointed out, cyan was a little too light for my taste. If the blue was darker, then I may have gone for it. The white was not out yet and that would have been a possibility.

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Picked up my white 900 a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it. I just didn't want another black phone, and the cyan to me looked a little girlish (no offense to the guys who got one :))

bassoprofundo

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I really like the cyan option, but to me, it just doesn't look like a device a professional would carry. I spend a lot of time in black tie attire, and pulling out anything but a black or silver phone frankly looks a bit ridiculous. Kudos to Nokia for stepping outside the box a bit and giving us a choice.

I'd like to see more gel case color options so I could customize at will. I may not carry a crazy-bright phone to a business meeting or formal occasion, but I'd love to be able to switch it up a bit when i go out casually.

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I went to the att store today, and almost switched the the white lumia. But the black one I currently have just has a more premium look and feel.

This makes me happy to hear, I'm very happy with the premium feel of the black, I think the white looks amazing, but I can see the glossy feel, being a bit more plastic feeling.

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
I think it's time for a poll lets see what color is the most popular. Take the poll tell us what color your Lumia is then post in this thread and let us know why you chose that color.

Ill start, I had the Cyan Lumia but I was having issue with it when I went to exchange it all they had in stock was White and Black so I elected to exchange my Cyan Lumia 900 form a White one

P.S. I am adding Magenta to the list JIC ;)
Mine is black, although I didn't have a choice. *DISCLOSURE = AT&T retail employee*

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I like black phones and this one is no exception. If I want to change colors I'll get a bumper.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

v10type-r

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I have black, but with Rogers I only had 1 color choice.

But I have the Nokia Cyan cover so I kinda have the best of both worlds.. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon