Votes: 1 0.3%
  • What a stupid question never ask me anything again

Votes: 6 1.8%

• Total voters

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Stormtrooper all the way.

Love that analogy for the white one :)....

I chose black as I love the way the screen blends in almost seamlessly. I love SAMOLED screens and by far out of any phone I have used with this type of screen tech, Nokia's "Clear Black" display is the best.

I had the Cyan Nokia N9 once and although I did like the color, I just wasn't feeling it 100%. But as others have mentioned, +1 for Nokia and AT&T offering choice and something other than just black or white.

humblehyper

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I went through all 3 colors.

First I had the Cyan but at work I got alot of heat for it. My friends making phone of it and how I had a husband instead of a wife. My wife told me it was funny looking but i LOVED it. I ended realizing that yeah it does go better with a teenager so I gave it to my newphew.

then i got the black one and that thing was sweet. very professional but i didn't really want another black phone. so i swapped it for the White one and i'm very very very pleased. it looks gorgeous. its elegant and with the right wall paper it looks so awesome. it is a finger print magnet but i'm it doesn't matter. It just says WANT!

I currently have the cyan and thinking of switching to white. Which of the two is prone to fingerprint? Cyan is not that bad with fingerprints, I wonder if the white one is? Thanks.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I was going to go get a black one today its reserved they had two black and one white yesterday. I was thinking cyan or black the whiote interesting but I saw a quibit gel case in red with a black one in the pictures on Amazon and that looked startling cloe to the windows phone 8 with the redcase and I think thats the case I want to get. Maybe tomorrow if theres time.

nicewabbit

May 7, 2012
Visit site
White! Wanted it as soon as I saw it. I also like the glossy finish over the matte. I've had it 3 weeks now and I'm absolutely in love with it (notwithstanding an exchange for bad audio quality on the video).

Also, I leave my phone in cabs a lot, so black would have made my problem worse :lol:

cluberti

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Stormtrooper white, and named the deathstar. I've owned way too many black phones over the years, but the cyan is a little unprofessional (and I do most of my work on the device while with clients). It's nice, and has a decent feel, but the white just struck me as beautiful. Got asked again today what it was - the thing's a real magnet for questions and comments (all good, so far :)).

nokiaqueen

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Had the cyan for almost a month and just recently got the stormtrooper <3 It feels great in the hands, I have a better grip on the white then I did on the cyan. Just a gorgeous phone! However, the cyan does pop more and in certain lightings the cyan looks better. But...I'm content with my white ;)

dyne2199

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I went with a black one mostly due to getting it on April 20th, so only the black and cyan were available at the time. I've been extremely satisfied with my "Blackhole Stormtrooper" and I recently saw that both Otterbox and Seidio will be releasing cases for the Lumia 900, so I can't wait to grab a case that looks as good as the phone does. Otterbox Commuter series or the Seidio Active series.... that's my toughest decision for the next couple of weeks until they're both available.

gahbmwm5

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
you might have had a white iphone but it does not look better than the white lumia 900 by the way i also had the white iphone 4s this black screen floating on top of the white is awesome the phone looks like a piece of untouched glacier it pops for real more the cyan

Could not agree more!! lol

apRPhle

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Currently have the black one (aka Darth Vader) but thinking about getting the white one (aka storm trooper) instead with a black gel case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes