Nokia Lumia 900 Survey

idahoprime

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I've done 2 as well. I think I remember it saying the final one would come in a few weeks after the 2nd one, so you could get to know the phone.

iRaNDrOiD

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Just finished the #3, they said I should receive my $50 giftcard within 3 weeks. Wheeeehooooo!!
I paid $0($36 activation only) for phone, got a $100 credit from the data troubles and now a free $50 amazon gift card!!

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I didn't get any survey but I got without contract, so maybe that's why? I did get the $100 credit to my account from Nokia

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

ziggygod

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I got the survey and finished it just now. I told them the camera wasn't as good as advertised, the vibration was terrible, and it sucked that their was no led indicator for missed calls/messages, low batt, and full charge. but other than that I love this phone.

DanSmithKY

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I wish I had gotten a survey from Nokia.

I love the phone, but like the first gen Focus, I hate the way the capacitive buttons only light up after I press one. The Titan lights them depending on the ambient light sensor, and I only owned the Focus S for a couple weeks, but I believe it did the same.

Also, the vibration is pretty weak and weird sounding.

All in all though, I love the phone.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I just completed my survey. They said to expect my $50 in the next 3 weeks. Time to start checking Amazon I have money to spend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petazinta